Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ah, Hump Day...

When there is a serious lack of any "humping" dans mon life.
It's sad. lol- But at the same time I don't really care.

Someone the other day asked me why I had made the choice to ... not horizontal congo til April the other day.. and honestly.. It's really just because I want to be able to concentrate on myself for right now.. and a lot of people say.. well if you want to have sex.. have sex.. because technically I would be doing it for me ya know? But it really isn't that simple. For me anyways. I can't lie to myself and act like I'm only looking for sex anymore.. because I'm not.. I'm looking for my special somebody.. My lobster... My "Shoe-Worthy Wednesday" if you will. So I really couldn't do it for myself even if I wanted. I feel like if I have sex with one more jerk.. I will be devastated at this point. I have a lot of emotional, spiritual, mental healing to do. I have thought of myself as very worthless a lot of the time.. for a very long time.. I'm trying to become the person I want to be.. And having sex with someone who doesn't have any potential for the long term or.. who doesn't do anything positive for me in anyway other than that... 5 minutes- 5 hours of passion (Let's be honest ladies..men are like a box of  chocolates if you know what I mean.. I'm not takin that risk either)- just isn't a part of that person.  I don't want this "me" time to be interrupted by any heartbreak.. or let down.. or since I have the personality where I let someone become my world when it feels right- let that happen , and lose out what is really important to me right now.. and a man is not it. Being me...Loving me.. Is what is important to me right now.

Deep I know..

Anyways- lighter subject- so I made the decision to gym it up at lunch today.. GREAT decision- I had a really good workout.. and is my bum ever sore from yesterday's leg workout.. JEEEEEEZ.. and I am pretty sure I have been working my abs a little too much.. time for a break of a day or so on those.. Because I honestly felt like nauseous today at the gym from too much abiliciousness (it's a word.. look it up..)..... (it's not I lied... my bad... funny? No?)

So I'm at the gym, and I'm the elliptical working it outttt you know.. And I like to put up the resistance cause that really gets my sweating and my heart pumping.. Makes me feel like I get the most out of the short time I have at lunch to work out. But once you are finished adjusting the resistance.. it doesn't show on the screen anymore, it shows strides per minute instead.. if that makes sense.. (PROOF I'M GOING TO THE GYM PEOPLE! WOULD NON-GYM PEOPLE BE SAYIN "strides per minute" I THINK NOT!)

Anyways.. and this girl gets on next to me.. and honestly.. adjusts all her shiz on her treadmill to exactly match my shiz? AWKWARD? like she was literally looking at my screen ....then at hers,.. then at mine.. then at her again.. to make sure it matched.. super awkward?! So.. I don't know whether or not to take this as just weird?.. bitchy?  or a compliment? But I'm choosing to take it as weird and a compliment? lol Just because.. I want to assume the best in people??? Either way.. weird... But she was next to me- copying me stride per stride.. and having this look on her face like "This is way too easy, why is she sweating so much?" And.. Little did she know my resistence was at 10 and hers was at 3.. don't mess with me woman ALRIGHT? lol It was a awkward cardio session.. to say the least

So that is all I've got today...  My work is letting us out early because of the snow storm... Yeahhhhh.. thank gawd cause I ran outta food for the day.. gonna go home and make some steak.. yeahhhhh .

YOU ARE ALL SEXY BITCHES AND I LOVE YOU!

C'est Ca xo



2 comments:

  1. i believe she thought you looked hot... had NO idea how to work out on that machine.. and decided to match yours. Weird compliment lol. Ps- super excited for saturday FANCY THAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soo proud of you Emmie! you are doing so much better then I am when it comes to the gym! I only go twice a weeek.. so do me a fave and pass ova some of your ambition !!!!!

    ReplyDelete