Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Taking Control...

So to re-iterate what I said yesterday... It really is a fight for me to be getting up right now for the gym every morning.. however.. Once I do..I feel so much better throughout the day. I did weights for the first time today it was good :) I worked on my legs and figured out that it really is necessary for toning.

I watched yet another episode of "I used to be fat" - it was about a guy named Jordan would lost something like.. 80 pounds over his summer, best transformation yet BY FAR!  And to add to it.. the trainer was.. SMOKINNNNN.. you can come work me out anytime.. if you know what I be SAYINNNNNN- DAYUM.. Anyways.. abck to my point I know I had one..

Yes- my point is at one point in the episode- it shows Jordan on the treadmill, sweating like crazy, all red in the face- and then it cuts to an interview he did after that days workout and he said something that really stuck with me.. so I thought I would share - He said "I'm on the treadmill thinking I can't do this.. I'm not this person... and then I realized no.. I'm not this person. This is the person I want to be"  I don't know why, but that really clicked with me.. Maybe it won't as much with you but it did with me.. I'm working hard to become the person I want to be, because at the end of the day.. I'm not that person right now. I know I'm not obese by any means, but.. I'm not healthy.. and I don't feel fit..

The trainer also said- "you need to start thinking of food as fuel- give your body on a daily basis what it needs to run." - which also stuck with me because there really are so many things that all of us eat on a daily basis that our body can't really use to make us feel good? That have no source of energy or anything. Which is why if all you eat is crappy food- I find anyway- you feel heavy and tired allt he time? So I'm going to try and keep this mentality.  Let me know what you think of all this.

C'est ca- ps below is hot trainer... YUM

1 comment:

  1. "you need to start thinking of food as fuel- give your body on a daily basis what it needs to run." YESSSSSSSSS. Brought a tear to my eye! I wish everyone thought this way, BECAUSE IT IS TRUE. The media blinds us though, and so many choices in a grocery store. But absolutely true, everytime i put something in my mouth I'm thinking, "protein? Check. ooh calcium... lovely." And I'm so happy you have picked up that thought process. Can I say as well... Your mood has changed? like you are ALWAYS happy. and I love it. keep it up you are an inspiration to everyone. :)love to love you.

    ReplyDelete