Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Gawd, I love this Girl..

I know it is shoe worthy wednesday and all.. But I really have to express my love for Nicki Minaj.. I have not been able to stop listening to her music since she first came out. I`m OBSESSED! I really hope she comes to Canada on tour.. I would freak out. Not only is she crazy sexy, but you is so talented! Her rhymes, give me chills... Like you can tell it is coming from somewhere from deep within ya know? Especially her new song featuring Eminem Roman's Revenge. If you haven't heard the Eminem version- you gotta look it up Asap.. I also love her because she works that ass.. and I have ass.. lol she makes me proud of what I got... And the confidence she excudes.. I really hope I get to that at some point.

I have so much love for her, last night I decided to change my background to a pic of her from one of her recent photoshoot and came to find out.. damnnnnn she works it. There are so many hot photos of her.. The first one is the one I picked.. But I honestly went through pics for atleast, each picture hotter than the last.  ENJOY.


















Like I'm straight and all.. but DANG.. she's one sexy woman! WORK IT GIRL!




2 comments:

  1. the 2nd last outfit... where can i get that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit something here,
    I've NEVER heard any of her songs. but then again, i dont listen to hip hop sooo .. I think I'm excused right? :P

    ReplyDelete