Thursday, February 24, 2011

I've Been Absent...

I know I haven't been around too much lately- but honestly it is just because of busyness/lazyness.
I had a really crappy gym week where for some reason or another- I haven't had a chance to go all week and I think my level of happiness has been greatly affected unfortunately... I feel like a walking piece of flubber.. just heavy.. and sad and making noises like "whomp whompppp"- or maybe not that bad lol.. I just feel really "Meh" lol..

Tomorrow I am going to go hit the gym hard tho for sureeeeee... I am then going to go buy a little present for Peter before he deploys.. I'm getting him something to put on his dog tags.. nothing crazy.. Just has a verse on it that my dad used to have written on a pendant he used to wear... it says.
"May the lord watch between me and thee, when we are absent from one another."
I really like it.. and I think that he will.. suits the situation.

It sucks because every issue I have with him is strictly a maturity thing.. I really feel like they will fix themselves with time.

There are a lot of things I don't know.. especially with him leaving for a year.. but here is what I do know..
-I know that his love for me is true and strong and genuine..
-I know that there is no one else I would rather have sex with
-I know that his smile makes me melt
-I can't picture having babies with anyone else
-We have so much fun when we are together
-We have only had one fight that lasted more than 5 minutes while together.
-Thinking him being with anyone else makes we want to kill someone..

Just to name a few.. so... who knows where this year is going to take me.. take us rather..
Whether or not I will end up in his arms.. the arms of another.. or alone and happy.. I don't know..
I guess... stay tuned.. ? :$

C'est Ca.



2 comments:

  1. I just hope that you will not baracade yourself and put ALL other men off limits when he is gone. I know I was 100% focussed on Jarid when he was gone, so it doesn't sound fair for me to say that, but I knew that Jarid's contract was up June 2011. So I just hope that you don't feel the way I did during Jarid's entire deployment... which was alone, empty and anxious. So maybe plan to chat once or twice a month... or something like that?? Everyday will really consume you. But hey, if you do, whatevs, your life. But personally (and duh I dont even need to say this b/c your sister is ALSO with an army man lol) I just hope you can stay focussed on YOU and if that means being single, hooray, and if that means dating, hooray. Just do what makes you happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Rebecca!

    This could really be your time to focus on all of your personal goals. Knowing that you have a wonderful man who loves you but is not around to distract your time.... then you could achieve so much because your not focused on the bars every night and what hot man is around the corner. Ivé seen you guys together and I know how truly happy you really are. While hes gone, try to accomplish everything that will make you a better person for when hes back :)
    My motto emmie... is everything happens for a reason. I don't know how useful those words will be for you but if you can carry them like I do.. you may find situations less intense. One day at a time.. but make sure to keep yourself happy. Love you doll xox

    ReplyDelete