Monday, January 31, 2011

UPDATE

As soon as I wrote the title of this post.. I thought to myself.. does it really deserve cap locks? I don't believe it does, it isn't nearly that exciting- however.. Imma leave it.. causeeeee I'm lazy..

So this past weekend i went to the states to see my sister for her Birthday.. Yes, I bless her with my presence on her birthday.. but only her birthday.. JK! I go when I can.. when I'm not broke.. whomp whomp.

I had an awesome time with her.. honestly.. I'm so thankful that we have become so closer- nothing compares to a sister friend.. our friendship can never break- no matter what?! It's really safe feeling. I love it.
Anyways.. enough of the mushy stuff..
A few other things happened...
  • I GOT MY EARS PIERCED - I got them pierced when I was 16 but they got infected so I left them fill in- but I got them repierced- SO EXCITED.
  • I went tot he gym with my sister for the first time in a long time.. went well I think :) Felt a lot more confident about goign than I have in the past.
  • So my ex.. stayed over in a hotel with him... DID NOT HAVE SEX! ONLY KISSED HIM!!!! Impressed? I know.. I'M STICKING TO Y SEX WITHDRAWELPEOPLE. Do not mess with me.
  • Umm.. had my mom be rude yet again about me excersising.. story of my life.. whatever.. OVER IT.
  • Spent some wonderful time with my niece.. saw her throw a few tantrums... that shiz.. is intense..
  • Went out for my sister's bday- met her friends- danced the night away- she didn't like the necklace I got her..WHOMP WHOMP- but loved the spa package so I'M GOOD.
  • Urmmm.. Came home last night.. made my lunch and went to the gymt his morning.. BOOYAH.
  • ALSO- ordered a digital scale today and some dumbells with the free point things I get from my work :) This are coming together
  • ALSO- talked to my friend Niki about potentially moving this fall out west for school? POTENTIAL
  • ALSO- found out that the yearly bonus from my work is going to be enough for me to pay off my line of credit- not a huge enough- but enough for me to free up 120 dollars that I have to pay towards that monthly... I'm super excited about this.. :)
So ya.. those are pretty much all my updates.. It is amazing how much going to the gym before work improves my day. I feel so much more full of energy and the day goes by so much faster? Wierd I know..
I promise to write more tomorrow.. IXO
C'est CA!


3 comments:

  1. I love how positive you sound. You sound happy and that in itself makes me happy. Yay for smiling! lol Urm... I require more info on Savannah's fits lol. Just for shits... I never hang out with kids. And... I hope you're masturbating a lot. yeah I said it, don't act like its taboo PLEASE. ugh. Because it's the only way to keep your no sex policy. Just sayin?! Just bein helpful and all?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... and I read it over... and the words "kids" and "masturbating" are too close together. My bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha most amazing 2 comments ever

    ReplyDelete