Saturday, November 27, 2010

Ew...Morning

So I just got into work..before the sun has risen. Shouldn't that be illegal or something. Argh.. I feel like death. On a good note, I got my computer back and it's so far running like a dream :) He even cleaned it?! Last night I went to see Love and Other Drugs with Rebecca and whoa.. good movie. A lottttttttt of nakedness, but I'm not complaining.. well maybe a bit considering I am not getting any action these days.. singleeeeeeeee woooo fricken whoooooo. Jake Gyllenhaal.. yum! Can I just say there is a serious lack of his breed in the world .. I've gone for months not seeing someone of his stature and it's sad. If we met.. magic would happen.. Magic I tell you. But the bad thing about watching these romantic type movies is that afterwards.. if you are single and actively looking anyway, it makes you feel EXTRA lonely. I got home to my pets and let me tell you I felt crazy lonely.. and sad. I had a hot bath trying to warm up the cold feeling I had inside. Listened to Sinead O'Connor's Nothing Compares To You. Not thinking about anyone in particular.. just making myself cry because I could feel that I needed to get it out. Then I put myself to bed and thought briefly about Jake Gyllenhaal.. then... a little bit about Captain Custard.. then back to Jake again.. I finally decided to watch Whose Line Is It Anyways Hoedowns until I felt better. Good news is it worked.. I finally passed out and HOLA here i am today feeling beat up and like poo. But.. I'm sure there will be a better day in my future where I will have my very own Jake. I believe there is a person out there for everyone. I like to think that when you start life it's like, your "person" is also starting at the same time at the end of one big maze. And throughout life you are trying desperately to find this person, but it's all about timing and the decisions we make along the way that eventually bring us to them. And maybe at some points throughout our lives, we have our faces pressed up against the wall right next to one another, because you can feel the other person is near. Maybe, that day you walk by a store in a mall somewhere and randomly decide to go in, when you don't usually go into that store, it's because they are there or were there earlier that day... Or a song comes on, and you feel instantly drawn to it, it's because it is one of their favourites... Ok, maybe this is a little extremely romantic.. but the more you go through life and date all the bad people like I have.. the more that dreaming about the right one eventually coming soothes you. What the scary thought is.. is that what if you never find them all? But I like to think that this has a very high success rate. I think fate has something different in mind for everyone, so try not to worry. He or She will come and they will be everything that you hoped and wished for.. maybe even more. Maybe, I should listen to my own advice huh? Anyways.. take it for what you will. I continue to hope for someone eventually who is my "person" ..my lobster if you will..



No comments:

Post a Comment