Thursday, November 25, 2010

Introducing Captain Custard..

OK so, most interesting thing to talk about today is the fact that I work with this guy.. and obviously... NOT NAMING NAMES.. but I think he deserves a nickname of some sort let's call him.. Captain Custard.. because when I look or talk to him I get the same feeling as I do when I put a spoon full of really delicious custard or pudding in my mouth.. like how its silky and delicious... I know I sound like a complete weirdo right now but. This man is fineeeeeeeeeee, and I will tell you why.. Because this man.. oozes Swagger - and just in case you aren't familiar with this word (A person's style- they way they walk, talk, dress.  I'm loving his swagger!)- courtesy of urbandictionary.com. Anyways yes so he is like walking sex. I swear his smile and big blue eyes light up every room he walks into. And for a lonely woman like my self with no potential suitors.. this is hard to deal with on a daily basis. Looking at him alone is hard ..Like staring at the sun.. MY EYES, MY EYES! but to top it all of.. he wears some kind of cologne that consumes me every time.. EVERY TIME! And he knows it. Do you ever have someone in your life like that.. that from just a mere smile or 5 second gaze you get weak at the knees? It's really distracting!? Mind you, I doubt that there is relationship potential.. maybe just... dare I say... naughty business would be enjoyable... though.. I'm pretty sure if I had to opportunity to part-take in some custard... I don't think it would happen,.. for one.. I am a lady... and two he is really quite intimidating and  I don't want to open that can of worms ya know? Work nookie.. or work cookie... never a good idea. Well maybe not never but most of the time.  Buttttt I'm pretty sure he has a girlfriend, so I won't go there. I don't really know what the point is supposed to be of what I am trying to say but.. I know that I can't be the only one who works with kryptonite like this. I wonder if he realizes how beautiful he is. Sigh. And I really think I wanted to type it out because it has consumed maybe... 62.567% of my thoughts today so I needed to get it out in hopes of being able to hit my goal this month, instead of daydreaming about Captain Custard.. So yes... Now that I have that out.. I want to post some fun shiz.. I'm gonna poke around and see what interesting things I can find.

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture! Tis perrrrrfect. Captain Custard, captain custard... It's a hot nickname. I know many woman will read this and be able to relate. How satisfying that we could read something and know that someone else is feeling the same way. Makes you feel not so small in this big world. :)

    ReplyDelete