Friday, November 26, 2010

My First Kiss...

A few people at work were sharing their first kiss experiences today at work.. So I thought it might be amusing to share mine.

Emily’s First Kiss.
     One time.. At band camp.. JK!
     I had my first kiss when I was 12, he wassssss…. 15? Yes, 15. His name was Michael , he is now in and out of mental institutions for schizophrenia (thank gawd for spell check), but that’s besides the point. And back then… He was really cool lol and cute to boot :P All the girls at my church had a crush on him.. (yes I said my church, get over it, move on with your life), but he liked me, and about 5 other girls I later found out but whatever. This story is actually really sweet and I’m ruining it.
     His mom and my mom were good friends, so he would always come over for dinner, and we started to like eachother. My first really innocent crush ya know? Anyways.. one night we were talking on the phone, and he said he was going to come see me, which was ridiculous because it was the middle of winter and like I said he was only 15 and rode a bike, AND he lived all the way downtown. So I said, “No you won’t!?” And he said, “You don’t think I will?” and I said,” Well, boys never do what they say they are going to do.” (So young, yet so wise..wow) Anyways, he said, “Ok, well I have to go do something …” And we hung up the phone.
     My parents had people over, so I was freaking out, thinking to myself, he wouldn’t actually come here would he? So I camped out in my parents room and looked out the front window for about a half an hour. And then suddenly, I see someone on a bicycle outside of my house. I stared in disbelief and partially because I have bad night vision and couldn’t really see if it was indeed him. The person circled on their bike for about 5 minutes, and then proceeded to get off the bike and pick up snow. I continued to stare on, as Michael wrote my name across the road with snow. He got to “E-M-I-L”, before my mom came into the room and told me, “Emily I think there is someone outside for you”
     I went outside and he took his helmet off, wiped the sweat from his brow and smiled. After about 10 minutes of childish, innocent conversation, he walked me to my door. We stood outside the door and he was just staring at me like I was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. He then said “You know what I like about you Emily?”… which I responded with a very nervous “What?” and he took one step forward so that our noses were touching and said “Because you don’t get nervous when I get this close.”  My legs began to shake, knees knocking together. He followed by saying “Are your legs shaking because you are nervous.”
Obviously I responded with “No.. I’m fine” And then….. He kissed me…Closed mouth perfect peck. And then he did it once more and then left.
     I went into the house and closed the door, feeling like my heart was going to leap right out of my chest. I just wanted to scream in sheer excitement but couldn’t because of how Christian my family was they would have freaked out. So I had to go back to my room, among my backstreet boys and spice girls posters and pace back in forth, playing that night over and over in my head as to memorize every detail,  until I got tired enough to go to bed.
And then, he went crazy shortly thereafter. Lol
THE END.
Amazing, I know…

1 comment:

  1. Cutest picture ever! Gggrrrr... this story is like, the most perfect and amazing story ever. I had not the most amazing first kiss :( But I can tell you it was with Brian Schoonberg... DID THAT JUST ROCK YOUR WORLD? I was about 12 too. It was playing spin the bottle. Whann whannnn. This made me feel 12, like, it was pretty special.

    ReplyDelete