Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Blog

Why am I starting a blog? Mainly because people constantly tell me how I am just a black hole for drama. I have a lot stories that are completely ridiculous and that I  love sharing with people. Not only that, but I feel like 2011 is going to be a huge year of change for myself and I want to share the changes I plan on making to help others that may feel the way I do. Which is completely hopelessly ordinary. I go through my days feeling like a tiny little spec in the world that will easily be forgotten when I'm gone. I feel like I don't do anything worthwhile. I have no real hobbies... no real ambitions.. Well at least, the ones I do have.. I'm too lazy or demotivated to obtain. No one else really to blame for these feelings other than myself. Maybe, being such a loser in high school just stuck with me? Maybe, constantly having horrible relationshits...? (No that was not a typo)..But,  I'm not a victim of my own emotions. I feel like it is time to smarten up and do a lot of things this upcoming year that I have held myself back from doing for a long time. And hopefully, anyone who reads the things I write about.. might do things that scare them, or not even scare them, but things that will maybe make you happy!? ..or maybe not! But at least you've tried them ya know? Anyways, I'm a quirky person, so I'm going to post about a lot of random things..things that are important to me, things that drive me nuts, my friends, celebrities maybe, changes I'm making, there really isn't anything I won't talk about.. At the end of the day.. This blog is going to be.. my creative outlet, my diary, and something to keep me accountable on the goals I have set for myself for AT LEAST the next year. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I hope to and please comment on anything stupid, funny, or hopefully once and a while smart things I post. I CAN'T WAIT TO START!

PS- This is Yours Truly

2 comments: