Wednesday, November 24, 2010

With That Being Said..I Bring To You..

I've decided... that you know what... it's Wednesday... And on Wednesdays.. I need a pick me up.. you know.. it's the middle of the week.. hump day etc etc..so I bring to you my very first edition of "Shoe-Worthy-Wednesday". If you read my description below of ex boyfriends, then you are up to date. These are Men I would let have my shoe.. you know what.. I would probably even write some kind of poem of love on the shoe before giving it to them.. I would even spray it with my perfume so they wouldn't forget me.. I might even glue my foot.. into the shoe in hopes they would take me with the shoe.. That is shoe-worthy. And who better to start this with than....

Jake Gyllenhaal
Let out a sigh and get back to work.
Oh and...You're Welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment