Monday, December 6, 2010

Coming home..To Susan

Had to share this....
So tonight I get home to my apartment.. First of all.. I walk in.. and the whole building smells like a fart bomb... at first thought maybe I had gotten a visit from my childhood prankster friend Jamiee.. but no.. just...people cooking I guess? I don't know.. but it is nasty out there.
 And then I see there is some kind of something in the corner in the downstairs lobby.. which isn't usually get there. As I get closer... I see it is an orange strainer... maybe it's red.. whatever doesn't really apply to this story... Anyways.. I happen to need an effing strainer?! SCORE!?
So I bend down to pick it up.. and I see there is a note inside saying .. and I quote "- FREE- MEERY CHRITM" Now... should I be concerned? I'm not going to lie.. the previous purpose was not at all a concern to me until I read that little note? At least they knew how to spell free right? As long as my new strainer.. which I am naming Susan btw..(I'm not actually naming it that.. come on now) was not used for some kind of.... kitty torture..or... replacement toilet... I'm not really concerned... But you know what? That is a risk I am willing to take... Nothing in life is free... PFT check this out bitches?! Doesn't come more free than this.. Now excuse me.. Susan and I are now going to go make pasta.. C'est Ca :)

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing. HAHAHA. I can't think of how many countless times I have adopted abandonned kitchen items/plants/magazines/whateverrrr. That note is amazing, and also terrifying at the same time. Keep it forever lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you forgot pens eide... you also collect pens

    ReplyDelete