Thursday, December 23, 2010

Last Day Of Work..

So today is my last day of work before I am off for the holidays until the 4th of January.. AMAZING?!

As you can see from my lack of posting.. I'm trying to finish up some things at the work place before I'm off for the holidays.

I am having a very hopeful week.. I have to say.. I have some of the sweetest friends ever.. I really feel like I was able to make some friendships and.. strengthen some relationships that are really going to be vital to my happiness in the future. these days, it is hard to find friends, especially girlfriends worth keeping.. but I really feel blessed for the ones I have.. Merry Christmas to me :)

 I'm really looking forward to Christmas and the New Year.. Feels like a fresh start in so many ways... however in a lot of ways makes me realize more things that I wish I would have accomplished that I didn't for whatever reason.. But this year.. Things are happening.. On top of my list are 2 things...
1. Get Healthy and Fit
(Specifically, I want to lose 25-30 pounds before Summer..)
2. SAVEMONEY!
(Specifically, I am determined to pay back at least 5k of debt in 2011

These two are really important to me because a lot of unhappiness I feel on a daily basis can be related back to these two issues. There are a bunch of other items that I want to do in 2011 some small.. some that are also really important to me... THEY ALL WILL HAPPEN. 2011 is the year of me.. I'm determined.
Here are the rest...

3. Stay Clean- not just apartment, car too.
4. Volunteer with an animal shelter.
5. Determine what I want to take in school.
6. Sing in public.
7. Take up a hobby that involves being physically active.
8. Get Peso's teeth cleaned.
9. Find Love for Myself.
10. Do things I've never done before.

I think I will stick with 10.. because i don't want to overwhelm myself. But I hope this blog will hold me accountable for these goals and completing them. Again, I'm really excited for 2011 and what it holds for me..
You may have noticed.. I didn't mention finding a man in this because.. I really feel like, that will happen when it is supposed to happen.. This year is about me and what makes me happy, and if a man happens to fit into that scenario then so be it.. if not.. instead of stressing about it... I'm going to live my life to the fullest instead.

C'est Ca.



2 comments:

  1. Hahaha I love your list Emmie and can relate to most of them!! even the part about getting your dogs teeth cleaned! We should join something together! I spoke with a friend who is a professional trainer and she suggested water aerobics! I'm right around the corner from the kanata wave pool! We should check into it and that way, we can get our motivation from each-other!!! Let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete