Thursday, December 2, 2010

Perfection Pilates

So the other day I went tot he mall with my friend and we picked up work up videos. I have to say, I'm really not a big fan of the gym... With both parents being in personal training and a sister that keeps really fit. I find the whole experience really overwhelming since I never really got into it? Especially since.. I've never felt completely happy with my body, which I think few do really experience.. there is almost always something you don't like .. whether it is fat or.. you don't like your nose or something.. there is always something. Even Captain Custard goes to the gym and he is pretty much visual perfection. But I guess you gotta maintain that shiz? But so anyways, we picked up these videos .. and at first I wanted something really intense like.. kickboxing, but they didn't really have anything like that so... I took that as a sign and got pilates instead. And I am really happy with it! I've been doing it the past few days and wow... on the video they make it look super easy but this shiz is INTENSE. A lot of "pulsing"... like putting your body in a certain position that causes a certain muscle in your body to work really hard and then just holding that position until you just physically can't do it anymore..lol I'm really happy I am doing these things behind closed doors.. because let me tell you, not my most attractive moments..Me in men's boxer shorts..and an over sized t-shirt.... and a messy bun...and sweat.. lots of sweat.. I work that shit out. I feel it in my abs.. but it is a good feeling. Like I mentioned before.. one of my goals is to get into shape. I was to be toned and hard.. get rid of some of the bum I have.. I have too much!!!! I wish I could give some of it to girls that have none.. I've thought multiple times about starting some kind of charity like this. Give to the booty-less..lol Or something. I just want to overall feel more.. fit.. confident.. healthy.. happy.. and hot.. I want to feel really hot damn it.. I feel like....pretty on a regular basis. I get stared at a lot by guys ..so I can't be hideous.. But I don't want to feel pretty or sexy because of people looking at me anymore.. I want to feel it because when I look in the mirror.. dare I say naked.. I feel hot ya know? Ya so.. pilates... AWESOME.. I recommend... And I'm excited to see where it takes me :) It's only the beginning but it's a start :)
And no.. this is not me lol

1 comment:

  1. I love pilates!! UHm... I started doing this workout by Tracy Anderson... she trains madonna and paltrow... its pretty cool. I can't quite put my finger on why she is so ugly tho... her face is wrong... she looks really dehydrated?! I dont know.

    ReplyDelete