Monday, December 6, 2010

What A Weekend...

Wow.. Did I ever have quite the weekend. It felt so longgggg for once. So since my last post what did I do...There was dancing.. there was laughing.. there was tears... oh wait.. NO THERE WASN'T ANY TEARS!? Wow.. that's special...
What haven't i done since my last post is really the question. Um, Thursday night I went out on the town with my friend Chantal- a much needed break from the dramz she's goin through right now- we went a danced the stress away. It was lovely. Although, I'm starting to feel like this city is getting way too small, considering I saw 3 guys in the bar that night i had previously dated? That's not good.. and super awkward. But I was delightfully tipsy.. so it didn't phase me too much. I especially loved dancing tot hat new song.. well at least it's new to me- Who wants to be alone by tiesto ft nelly furtato. That song does things to me lol. I got hit on by A LOT of black men. lol Which is fine.. I just wish I found more of them attractive.. I really don't... it's sad. Because with the booty I have to have with me.. for at least the next... 4-6 months... It is pretty much all I attract. But overall it was a fun night.

Then Friday night.. what did I do Friday night. Oh yes.. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! I don't know what it was.. maybe since i worked 6 day weeks the last two weeks.. I felt so exhausted a sore on Friday.. I honestly couldn't move. GOOD NEWS- apparently work covers $500 worth of massages a year... $500!? And I've gotten one! So from now until December 31st.... Imma live it up my friends. I'm going to live like... Kim Kardashian and get rubbed on the weekly.. yesssssssssssssss. I'm excited. So yes... I think my Friday night consisted of me mainly debating with myself whether or not to leave the house to get mint chocolate chip ice cream.. but decided against it. You know you are sick or sore- when you won't even leave the house for an intense craving for something like I was having. I mayyyy have watched PS I love you.. for the 80th time.. but who's counting.. That movie is Magic!

Then Saturday morning I got up bright and early and drove to the states for my nieces birthday party. I don't think there has ever been a cuter child EVER in the history of the world. I got her a make up kit- and when she opened it.. she just stared at it and then started attempting to rip the plastic with her fingernails.. and can I just say. NO other present got that reaction. This is one of the MANY reasons.. I'm her favourite Aunt. :) I know my cakie doodle. Yes that's her nick name.. Its cute. Saturday night I realized I left my debit card in my other jeans in Ottawa.. soooo I didn't have enough gas to get home. I stopped in brockville..my home town.. my mom was at her Xmas party- I dug through her house looking for change.. couldn't find a thing?! So.. I texted my friend Niki's mom asking her if she had some cash I could borrow- She then tells me Niki is there.. and to come there for a drink!? So I drove over there.. and as I pull up all I see is people laughing through the window.. and I hear some loud base pumpinnnn.. And at that moment i knew.. I wasn't going home that night. I stayed there.. and drank a ridiculous amount of Brava... DELICIOUS?! And we went to the Phoenix.. which since it is a small town.. is not really bar... its just.. A dirty room.. with dimmed lights.. where the young.. the old and the scary come together to party. I'm part of the young... btw. Went there.. saw some people I haven't seen in a LONG time.. including a guy I grew up with who has reallyyyyyy gone down hill.. It's really sad actually. You can tell a lot of drugs have happened in his life.. his face doesn't even look the same. It was pretty sad.  But overall it was a good night. Saw an oldddd crush of mine. Talked to him for the first time in my life. He ended up having 2 babies.. and.. being  "brockville for lifer" sooo I didn't stick around.. BUT CUTE! Again.. so sad.. what a waste :$

Then... I woke up Sunday morning... FREEEEEZING! I fell asleep in my damp clothes from walking home in the snow.. and the blankets were just not cutting it. Niki got out of bed and tipped the whole bed so I almost went flying which was wondering. What a way to wake up.. Freezing with your whole world moving.. Thank gawd I didn't drink too much or that coulda gotten messy really quickly. Oh and top it off.. come to find out there was a somewhat.. High school bully of mine downstairs.. Which is always awkward because.. Being the victim.. you don't really know how to act.. especially when you feel your inner 15 year old freaking out being like "I'm grown up now.. Whatcha gonna do now huh?! HUH?!  You want some of this? You can take her Emily.. Yell or something.. a dirty look at least? No?" and then the grown up side in you is like "Just be friendly.. you're bigger than that..you are more mature now.. don't let it bother you.. just smile and relax." - with the combo of these two reasoning's running through my mind it really just turned into me sitting there staring at the floor nervously. And laughing anxiously at ever joke she told.. SUPER AWKWARD. Then I drove back to Ottawa with Niki.. Got a text from my Ex.. The one who still currently has a whole on the heel of my shoe.. telling me he tried ex this weekend.. Ex.. as in Ecstacy. Me out of all people do not want to hear about this. For those who don't know me.. I have an INTENSE drug phobia.. especially when people talk about it's affects on their body and.. tripping out.. Just typing this makes my fingers tense all up.. EW I hate it so much. So that was annoying.. I've been ignoring his messages since. I WANT MY SHOE BACK! Then Sunday night I had a date with this guy who I have been talking to a few weeks.. A nick name for him too?.. Hm.. Id go with.. Mr. Enginesweet. It flows no? lol He is an engineer... fancy.. with a fancy apartment.. And he bought food and we cooked it together.. As soon as I walked through the door tho.. there was some serious tensionnnn.. Of the naughty sort.. :$ - We made dinner.. I was in charge of the Salmon.. which turned out marvelously. :) And watched a movie.. it was a good night.. Now.. he currently does not have a phone.. so... lol Whether or not i will hear from him I don't know.. But.. I honestly had a really good time so.. I'm hoping I do. He like held my coat for me to put it on.. if you know what i am saying? Few men do that kind of stuff anymore. But he was also raised with 4 sisters so.. thats probably why? I find men with sisters know how to treat a woman a bit better than those without. In my opinion anyway.
I got home quite late last night.. and not I'm at work.. Feeling quite Fresh I might add.. :) I'm definitely going to post a bunch today because this Fresh feeling has me feelin.. a little.. Cookey :) C'est Ca



4 comments:

  1. Urm... WHO did you see in the bar?! And WHICH high school bully??!!! detials.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serious details! your leaving your readers wanting more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol.. I don't want to say who I saw at the bar because... he is not exactly... lol.. the.. most clean cut person.. I'm quite ashamed I find him as attractive as I do :$ lol And as far as the highschool bully.. she wasn't the worst of them.. so I'm not gonna name her.. she seems to have cleaned up her act a lot and seems like a genuine sweet person now. So Imma let it go :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Takin the high road eh Bolesy? Aight aight. I can fancy that. May I say, you have a strength in you to be able to attend a Brockville 'bar' that I don't have. Strong soul. LOL

    ReplyDelete