Monday, December 6, 2010

A Little Poetry For You.

The mood struck me.. and things happened :)
ENJOY! Let me know what you think!

Your Beautiful Face
Your lines, Your lace
They take me away to a place
I wish to never return from.

Your Telling Eyes
Your thoughts, Your lies
I watch you listen to my cries
But you act like you don't hear me

Your Glowing Skin
You hurt, You sin
And yet, my heart you win
It pains me to admit this.

Your Sweet Lips
Your hands, Your hips 
My fragile heart, it skips
In hopes you might be mine

Your Tender Touch
Your fingers, And such.
To you, I'll never mean much.
But I choose to be a dreamer.

By MOI

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Jamiee K :) I dabbled dans la poetry :P I will write one for you anyday .. Next one will be dedicated to your loveliness.. xo miss u

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this. I could feel the words. I really could. very very very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete