Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy Monday.

So I have a few minutes today, so I thought I would blog it up real quick.. I slacked over the weekend but I did have a lot of stuff to do.

I did go to the gym on friday and again this morning.. which wasn't easy.. the mental conversation that takes place every morning when my alarm goes off.
Me-
As if it's time to get up already
Feels like I haven't slept at all
And it's so warm
But, no I really should get up..
But Peso is comfy.. I love snuggling with him.. I should stay.. just go on my lunch..
But it's so much better to work out first thing in thr morning
EMILY GET UP...
But it's so cozy..
Wait a minute.. I'm starting to wake up a bit from all this thinking..
But I could easily fall back asleep if I wanted to..
Etc Etc Etc..

I honestly fight myself tooth and nail to get up.. lol But I made it.. and it went well.. made it up to a half hour in cardio... which is a first.. felt good.. and I do find by the time I start work.. I feel a lot less tired..
I'm really excited.. I feel like I'm making good progress.. I still have a few habits to break.. but for tghe most part.. I'm proud of how much I stuck with it so far :)

What else.. OH
Found out my mother got engaged this past weekend...
My feelings...
Ummm...
I'm really unsure of my feelings to be honest..
He seems like a nice person.. and it seems as though their love is genuine..
But they met in SEPTEMBER?!
Part of me wants to be like.. Emily..this should just re-enforce your belief in love at first sigh..
And the other half is like.. Emily.. this man.. is scamming your mother.. and she could potentially lose everything.
My mom has a tendency of being a stage 5 clinger ok..t hankfull she only past on like 3 of those stages to me.. I'm not quite a five.. And it's like.. she dated 5 guys in a row .. got her heart broken each time.. then as soon as she found someone who reciprocated her love.. she clung on for dear life?!
And my mom is fabulous.. she doesn't have to cling?!
So within a month... This new man.. quit his job and moved in with my mother.. and somehow this man who doesn't even have enough money to take me, my sister and mother out for dinner.. has found the money to start up his own renovation business and buy my mom a diamond ring?  He is still married.. separated for 4 years... because he said he never had the money for a divorce.. but NOW.. is getting a divorce..SOMEHOW.. He has 3 kids- none of which speak to him.. why? NO ONE KNOWS.  And also has now convinced my mom to put her house up for sale in hopes of purchasing a home with 6 acres of property.. My mother... 6 ACRES? She hates to even do simple gardeing.. let alone take care of a property.
Just went to Mexico with my mom.. Who do you think paid for that? My Mom..
To start up New business? My mom
Divorce? Probably my mom.
Dental work he just got? Probably my mom..
Ring? Wouldn't surprise me if it was my mom.
And now.. they are getting married.. and he will get HALF of everything my mom has worked for...
Doesn't this all sound so effing promising?
Not exactly..

Oh... Emily.. talk to your mother? Is that what I heard you say.
SHE WON''T LISTEN?!

Anyways.. now you are up to date... and I'm out of time..Welcome to my life.. C'est effing Ca.



2 comments:

  1. Your pictures at the end of your posts are always so accurate lol. At least your own personal life and the things you are working towards are working out for you?! TRY to be positive Bolesy, just try. And come over and hang out anytime because you know... I am just chillin over hurrr... making green smoothies and writing about dipole-induced dipole bonds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers, this is kinda intense! I guess if your mom doesn't listen to you concerns then the only thing you can do is wait to see what happens... but for the sake of both of you, I'm sure hoping your wrong about this guy :S
    What are you sister's thoughts? I'm really surprised if your sis didn't step up and say something!!! anywho, congrats on the steadiness of the gym miss. Boles! I'm very proud of you :D

    make sure you come by soon and see the babies!

    ReplyDelete