Thursday, January 6, 2011

What A Day...

It is so busy at work right now.. I barely have time to think.. It is ridiculous up is HEEEEEYAH! You don't even know..

Anyways so.. I need to do a late shoe worthy Wednesday... although I am hesitant since NO ONE commented on my last one?! BLASPHEMY!?

I have to say.. I'm not exactly proud of myself.. as far as the new years resolutions.. I think they will be easier to follow once I get groceries.. ALTHOUGH.. I have no eaten bad all week.. but really.. that's only 3 days.. not much of an accomplishment.. WILL I LAST THE WEEKEND?! and I went to the gym the last two days.. I didn't go today because I'm off tomorrow and I'm gonna work out hardddd tomorrow.. because I have a lot of stress to get out. It's funny because.. I forgot what my own sweat smelt like? Specifically my feet sweat.. Takes me back when I played basketball in elementary school.. I remember that smell.. Or maybe its just because i have had the same ratty old running shoes since elementary school.. no.. no thats not possible,... my feet MUST HAVE grown?

Anyways.. I'm not minding the gym.. but I did find out that I am running wrong.. I talked to a girl on my team who loves to run.. and she said that I should feel weightless when I run.. Like if I were to run towards a sunset .. the sunset should stay at eye level and not bounce around.. Which would explain why I have shin splints and always feel like a walrus when I run.. You heard me.. a mutha effin walrus.. That's what I feel like...Anyway..lol Soooo.. I need to work on my running form.. maybe then I will enjoy it a bit more? But I have been doing palates everyday also .. And .. My debt is worse then ever.. but.. I'm not spending anymore.. Credit Card has been cut up.. and ya.. I think my main issue with it.. is I never leave enough left over to last me between pays.. I jsut don't think ahead.. because I'm not really spending? So this pay.. I'm really going to think out how I divide everything... Can't wait to get my bonus in February.. That should help I think... I did take the money I got from my mom at Christmas and put it right on whats left owing on my computer so...
$5000- $250 = $4750 TO GO?!

As you can see.. feelin a bit more positive today...
Had a good cry last night.. after I dropped my friend off after work and she gave me a big hug and a bag of animal food for my pets.. I felt like a beggar.. This too shall pass tho right?!

C'est CA!




1 comment:

  1. mutha effin walrus lol. i find it hard to run like that?! you gotta bounce around a little you're fricken running?! Don't listen to her... what does she weigh? like 100lbs sopping wet?! PFT. anyway... you girl girflriend. I have to say the ONLY WAY to make your finances work is to literally follow EVERY fricken penny. Make a chart... write it down.. work it out. You'll look at it and see with such clarity. Debt beinf clarity? Trust. It will happen. Did you rip up the gym friday? DID you !? Tell me about it.

    ReplyDelete