Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sugar...Peso...Palates..Grocery Shopping

You just read what my Sunday consisted of ...lol Exciting.. I know..
I'm babysitting..or I guess..puppysitting a girl's dog from work..It's name is sugar and it's super cute... but not a fan of Peso.. Poor Peso.. He was so excited to have a friend for a week..maybe even a girlfriend...:( But I have hope she will come around.. her snarling has already gone down.. and I'm pretty mucha  dog whisperer.. sooo Imma make this shit happen. DETERMINED Peso is being so good.. as I type.. Sugar is sleeping in my lap where Peso would usually be.. and Peso is being a gentleman and sleeping on the floor by my foot.. My dog is amazing.. Just amazing.. Puppy soulmate...

I just did palates.. and let me just say.. my bum and abs be a burnin.. but in a good way..I really want to feel.. comfortable in my own skin for once.. It's like that awkward feel you get in highschool ..when you hit puberty etc..and your body starts changing..it feels like that never left me. I really want to feel hot.. and fit.. lol..  I'm gonna get there.. I watched Mtv's I used to be fat today... It's a show about kids leaving highschool after being bullied for a long time.. and they want to change their lives so.. the summer between graduating highschool and starting college a trainer comes in for their whole summer and changes their eating habits and works them out like crazy.. They lose an insane amount of wait and the whole time they talk about how they got to be fat.. and how they feel about themselves etc.. I found myself getting really emotional.... Because.. even thought like the people on this show.. their goal weight at the end of the summer is to be the same weight I am now.. I feel just as large as some of them do sometimes.. just a general amount of discomfort..

Anyway so ya.. watched that show had a good cry..

I spent $111 on groceries today.. and that is really low for me.. I don't know at what point I got the idea in my brain that grocery shopping should be like.. preparing for hybernation or something.. but I've noticed I have a tendency to do that.. Pack for a family I do not have.. lol And don't eat most of thestuff I get which is just a waste.. I want to get even cheper then that.. I think what put me over was the dog and cat food.. Anyways.. this pay is really tight.. but I am sticking to it.. my debit card has not left my purse since the new year.. and that is where it is staying...

I'm trying to keep a positive outlook on all of these changes I'm trying to make..
Thanks for all the love and support..
C'est Ca



2 comments:

  1. It's so sad eh Emmie!! I feel so bad for people who feel that way :(

    p.s loved the post with the saying on it (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number one. Hi jamie_lee. Nice to see you and I love Emily's blog :) Number two. It's terrific when your dog is more of a gentleman than most humans. What a sport. And number three. Note to self, do not watch that show. I'll stick to Dexter. I love that this is where we are different. Oh, and number four. GREAT WORK on the finances this year! You go girlfriend. I can sometimes get my grocery cost down to 60-70$. But sometimes you need those staple items, you know? Okay too much commenting.

    ReplyDelete