Wednesday, January 26, 2011

SHOE-WORTHY WEDNESDAY!!!

I noticed today, my serious lack of.. FLAVA.. on my editions of shoe worthy wednesdays.. And when I say FLAVA- I mean specifically of the chocolate variety.
To make up for this oversight- I'm doing a double edition of Shoe-Worthy Wednesday.. 2 MEN.. Twice the hotness!? Can you handle it ladies?!?! We shall see..
Now.. not always my cup of tea.. The chocolate that is.. these men.. ARE HOT...
TAKE MY SHOE.. TAKE IT DAMN IT..
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS...
I'M TALKING ABOUT...

RICKY WHITTLE!
AND
SHEMAR MOORE!

(you are welcome ladies.. you are mutha effing welcome)




















1 comment:

  1. well, tho you know I love flava. YOU KNOW I DO ! These men don't do it for me. Where's the hot beefy bum? WHERE IS IT !? sigh. The photo with the measuring tape made me laugh haha.

    ReplyDelete