Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Rough.. Rough Times..

So you know how they say.. when God closes a door.. he opens a window.. I'm ready for my friggin window..
I'm feeling so negative today..  I'm honestly... so close to being ready to give up on my debt.. I don't even understand how it is gotten this bad.. So bad that I have to cook chicken I should be eating for my animals just so they will have food to eat.. I honestly .. want to give up.. but I don't want to be a quitter.. but it feeling like I'm suffocating on a daily basis.. And there is no end in site?! Like even if I somehow magically manage to pay down 5k in debt this yr.. ummm I still have 10k to go! I'm too upset and discouraged to even type.

C'est Effing Ca



2 comments:

  1. booo.... urm... tuna is cheap? I tried. Also... I love you. But love doesn't dissolve debt. Hmmm. New project, make a love potion that dissolves debt. No? Okay fine. I realize not only have I provided you with no assistance just now, but I have mentioned tuna and love in the same post. I love tuna?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it makes you feel any better, so are we but with a baby on the way :S
    now thats a scary feeling!

    ReplyDelete