Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A kiss won't take us anywhere, just leave us something to taste.

You like that title? It really has nothing to do with what I want to post about, it was just a good lyric I heard today.. I enjoy it because it is probably true about a lot of the men I've rolled back to.. Yes.. Rolled.. not walked.. Because walking you can control your speed etc.. I think you more roll back into relationships because, sometimes you can't control how fast it happens, and because you can't really see clearly where you are headed until you are there.. and even when you reach there.. you are dizzy and confused... Maybe this makes no sense to you people.. BUT DAMN IT, IT DOES TO ME!

So what has happened recently in my life..

Well.. first of all .. it is with great happiness I announce that humming girl.. that make my skin crawl with irritation.. ya.. SHE BE GONE BITCHES.. Don't know where.. don't know how.. ok maybe I do.. but I can't say.. but all that really matters, is that I no longer need to listen to her endless music stylings.
THANK YOU GOD.

Also, so last night, I had a random guy contact me that I very briefly dated when I first moved up to Ottawa... Now here is the thing.. I dated him like.. over 5 years ago.. and.. it is really annoying but I honestly barely remember anything about him.
Here is what I DO remember...
Like, I remember what he looks like.. I remember how we met.. we met on a bus.. we smiled at each other on the bus when I was with Rebecca I think.. and thennnn he came up to me once we were off the bus and asked me for my number.. Cute.. I know.
Umm.. I also remember going to his family's house for something? Trying some delicious homemade wine.. having Rebecca and her friend Jordan come there.. and smoking a joint in the basement with an uncle of his or something? Random.. 
I remember staying over at his house one night with Rebecca? And... I somehow clogged his toilet? and got super paranoid about it and Rebecca and I went on a random hunt for a plunger at a convenience store.. and left it at his house all awkwardly.. Like.. Whoa.. how did that get there? (as I'm telling these things btw, I know I'm taking Eide down a serious memory lane.. I'm aware.. and the thought of her face reading this.. jaw slightly dropping like "oh ya?!"- makes me smile)

I remember he took like my first naughty picture of myself in a fake military dress..lol Please gawd, make that photo cease to exist.

Then after that.. everything goes really foggy..

I don't remember why I stopped talking to him.. BUT.. I feel like it was due to something bad... and that scares me.. but I honestly can't remember.. I THINK.. it was due to him being pervy? I have a slight recollection of going to his house one night.. not wanting to mess around with him.. and him putting his hand on my knee.. but I remember nothing of how it ended.. I just remember being on the street waiting for a bus stop.. But it's like the memory is in my head.. and that part of it.. makes me feel a bit sick to my stomach?
So .. I don't think it was a good reason.

WITH ALL THAT BEING SAID...
It was 5 years ago.. who knows how a person could change- but after my experience with crazy man last summer- I'm trying to be extra cautious.. yes that's a whole other story btw..

So he calls me last night.. and the whole time he is talking.. I'm trying so hard to remember what happened that night.. I kid you not.. he must have asked me to go over to his place.. 50 times.. each time me following with a "no, sorry tonight is not a good night for me." He went beyond begging.. Like it actually started to get irritating/ creepy. Like why do you want to hang out with me so bad weirdo? OBVIOUSLY.. I'm awesome... I'm aware. But.. doesn't that seem weird to you.. to excessively ask me? The convo ended with him saying, "ok I'm going to take a shower just in case you do choose to come over, and call you when I'm out and hopefully you are on your way"- and this was after saying no FOR AN HOUR AND FIFTEEN MINUTES - (I know because I just checked my phone, I don't time my phone convos  don't worry lol.)
I had to end it with a text being like.. sorry I really can't make it tonight, rain check tho, have a goodnight.

I'm feeling really overwhelmed by him.. like CHILL THE EFF OUT?! I'm not looking to roll back into whatever I had with him.. I got more fabulous over the last 5 years since I met you.. I matured.. and became stronger and more confident and sassy- from all I can see.. he had a kid, got a job at the beer store..learnt how to sound crazy desperate.. and a hair dye job. That's really mean.. BUT IT'S TRUE?!  If I was going to roll back into anything it would be with Peter.. and that's not even a possibility until he comes back from deployment next March. SO ya.. And besides.. I've sworn off men til April.. WHICH I'm still sticking to..

So ya that was my life the last 48 hours. I think I'm just going to let him down gently- but I wanted to tell you lovely people so you could rate the craziness level of that from 1-10? Like, is it just me that thinks that is a 10?!

C'est Ca-
PS... look forward to Shoe-Worthy Wednesday... :)
PPS- Maybe my title does make sense for my post? Hm.



3 comments:

  1. I REMEMBER! your memory serves you right that it was something pervy. You told me he was all anamalistic making animal sounds and had ropes and shizz... There. I fear that he is a sex adict or something... woman needs to change her phone number?! Seriously. Pass it along to those who deserve it and leave those sick men discarded. I remember changing my number and feeling SUCH relief that neither Jason nor Sajo could contact me. I feel it's something that should be accomplished in 2011. And I remember that creep-o. He was wearing a blue suit and he worked at a furniture sales store? Leons? Annnnd I had sex with his friend who was still in love with his ex-g/f. yep. Yack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA.. u had sex with a friend.. I don't remember him having friends.. whoa.. whoa I need worther details of how you met this "friend".. ROPES? really? hahaha.. I'm still barely recalling.. I don't remember ropes.. the animal thing sounds familliar.. I do jsut remember an overall aggressiveness... Time to back pedal out of this one.. awkward! And .. you know what.. I agree with the number change.. I really do.. boys be blowin up my phone yo.. that I don't want to be.. GOOD IDEA.. love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah his friend! We went to his friends place, I THINK he had a bird? And we drank beer and watched a movie... spent the night. I went to his friends room. He looked kinda... surfer? Anyway, they drove us to the St Laurent Mall the next day because they had work. And we didn't have work... apparantly we were too cool for work. lol

    ReplyDelete